Solar Panels on the back roof of one of Built Well Solar's customer's homes.
About Built Well Solar Corp.
Capturing the power of the sun since 2001. Long Island's original solar energy provider. Built Well Solar has designed and installed more solar-electricity (photovoltaics or PV) systems on Long Island than most other solar-electric companies combined, and more in Nassau County than anyone else. SEE MAP BELOW SHOWING OUR INSTALLATION LOCATIONS as of early 2012 (our additional installations will soon be added!).
Capturing the power of the sun since 2001, long before going "green" became trendy, Built Well Solar Corp. is Long Island’s original solar energy design and installation company with hundreds of satisfied residential, commercial and non-profit customers islandwide, from Mineola to Montauk and everywhere in between.
Founded by true solar pioneer Dan Sabia, whose unmatched combined trade experience and solar energy education led to his becoming one of "two solar contractors in 2001" according to LIPA, when the industry began, Built Well Solar Corp. has since flourished to become Long Island's premier solar energy design and installation company. As Long Island's premier turnkey solar-electric provider, Built Well Solar Corp. has worked in conjunction with the LIPA Solar Pioneer and LIPA Solar Entrepreneur programs since they began.
Built Well Solar's expertise and experience extends from solar electricity (photovoltaics or PV) to solar thermal, as the selected local installer of the VELUX "skylight look" solar hot water system that combines aesthetics with efficiency. The company is well known for its top-quality installations and uncommonly attentive customer service. A licensed and insured solar contractor, our knowledgeable, professionally trained and highly experienced solar energy experts take care of every aspect of the process for you, so you can rest easy... your solar installation is like a walk in the sunshine.
In fact, we were voted #1 solar contractor, the Best of Long Island, out of some forty or so newcomers who came into the market since our founding, a testament to our longevity and experience, as well as our increasing knowledge and expertise in this dynamic field, owing to our continued willingness learn as we evaluate and select excellent product offerings on behalf of our customers, explore new aspects of solar technology, and engage in ongoing professional training. We are, in fact, the only solar energy provider voted the Best of Long Island for four consecutive years!
We are a member company of the New York Solar Energy Industries Association (NYSEIA) and the Long Island Solar Energy Industries Association (LISEIA), and a Renewable Energy Long Island provider.
For information and a free, no obligation consultation about a solar installation for your home, business or school district, or other site, contact us at Built Well Solar at (516) 695-1000 or by e-mail.
Member, Better Business Bureau, Rated A+.
Office of Consumer Affairs Home Improvement Licenses: H2409390000 Nassau County and 48982 H Suffolk County.
Choose Built Well Solar....A walk in the sunshine...
Every step in the process is carefully orchestrated and professionally managed for you, so you can rest easy:
• We walk you through the LIPA rebate application process, and obtain any applicable plans and permits as required by your town or locality, and handle every other aspect of the process to ensure that the process runs smoothly.
• We cost efficiently install customized systemsoptimized for the particular site. We design and engineer an optimally efficient and well built system — one that we review carefully with you in advance, showing you the preliminary placement diagram so can see how your system will look like well before the first solar panel ever arrives at your site. We also choose only top-quality, high efficiency equipment among only top manufacturers, such as Sharp, Sanyo, Westinghouse, and Samsung, too name a few of the easily recognized household names of solar panel makers, and we are not locked into a single-source panel provider as authorized dealers are on Long Island.
• We install the solar array that maximizes solar energy collection and enables the optimal efficiency for your unique rooftop or ground mount, with panels situated either south, east, west or a combination of aspects, depending on exposure and shading based on our free Solmetric SunEye analysis.
• We are licensed and insured, and stand behind our work. We offer a free one-year warranty on all installations with extended warranties available, in addition to manufacturers' 25-year warranty on the solar panels and a 15-year warranty on the inverters.
• We are known for uncommonly attentive customer service before, during, and after the installation process.
More reasons to choose Built-Well Solar to handle your solar energy system design & installation: • A turnkey solar-electric provider, Built Well Solar’s knowledgeable and experienced solar-electric (photovoltaic) system experts take care of every aspect of the process and walk you through every step, including:
• filing for LIPA rebates and assisting with other available financial incentives, • obtaining building permits, • designing the system using a computer-generated panel/inverter plan, • installing the system to code (solar panels, mounting hardware, inverter, meter, etc.), • commissioning it for start-up, and • scheduling post-installation inspections.
Also, Built Well Solar is not only known for quality installations, but also for uniquely personalized customer service.
• The company has been installing solar-electric systems since the Long Island Power Authority (LIPA) first began its rebate program. • Built Well Solar is licensed and insured, and stands behind its work. We offer a a one-year installation warranty, and extended warranties are available, in addition to manufacturers' 25-30 year warranty on the solar modules and 10-15 year warranty on the inverters. • We are known for uncommonly attentive customer service before, during and after the installation process. • The company's installers haven taken numerous State University of Farmingdale Solar Energy and Florida State Solar Institute NABCEP certification training courses, and participate in ongoing professional development in the latest solar and renewable energy technologies. • The company is a longstanding Long Island Power Authority (LIPA) Solar Pioneer Program installer, and now also installs under the new LIPA Solar Entrepreneur Program as well. • We are a registered member of the New York Solar Energy Industries Association (NYSEIA) and the Long Island Solar Energy Industries Association (LISEIA).
• Customers become part of the Built Well Solar family, receiving news about renewable energy, solar-electric power, including our popular quartlery newsletter, SUNNY TIMESTM.